Most people young or old are scared of spiders. Spiders create cobwebs in your home and also eat the food that is lying around in the ground. You can train yourself to be an effective Spider Killer and remove your home from these unwanted pests. If you do not have time in hand you can invest in the services of an efficient pest control service company and get rid of these spiders fast. Otherwise you can follow the instructions given below.
1. When you move into a new home, the first thing that you would need to do is apply weather stripping on the windows and doors. This weather stripping prevents spiders from entering your home.
2. Your home and its doors should not have any gaps in them. Fill up the gaps in the doors and cracks in the window sills. This would prevent them from entering your home.
3. An effective tip to make you a great Spider Killer is to add caulk around areas where you store water pipes. Sometimes spiders can crawl into the water pipes and then enter your home.
4. Keep your home and its surroundings clean. Do not stack papers or cardboard boxes in your store rooms or in your back garden. These make ideal habitat for spiders to live in.
5. Regularly invest some time to clean your back garden and do not keep thrash in your back garden.
6. Vacuum clean your home thoroughly once in two weeks. There are various corners in a home which are left unattended like the attic room. These are the places where you need to clean. Once these areas are clean they would be eradicated.
7. You can spray insecticide fogger and this would prevent spiders from entering your home.
8. Use specific pest sprays which have been developed to kill spiders and spray them outside the house. This would prevent them from entering your home and creating unnecessary hassle.
9. Do not throw foods on the floor as this attracts spiders. Also do not eat and walk as this leads to food crumbs falling on the floor. Store unused food in clean air tight containers and keep them in a clean cabinet.
10. When you are using lights in your garden, use white tube lights. Do not use the traditional yellow lights as they attract insects into your home.
11. Keep the sanitation in your home and around it clean. If you have pets do not let them litter in the back garden and this might attract spiders from nearby locations.
12. Identify where they stay and remove their habitat from the roots.
13. You can become a good spider killer if you do regular pest control in and around your home, once in every 3 months.
14. Spiders are active in the summer and monsoon season; therefore do your home pest controls before you face their wrath.
15. Check if you have any new spider eggs in your home or in your back garden. If you find a few ones immediately destroy them from the source.
16. Spiders can be poisonous and non poisonous too. Study the different varieties and be prepared to combat them when you face one. Your daily home spider is a home pest but a black widow is a dangerous one.
17. Keep simple first aid kits in your home like an antiseptic cream or lotion. If your child or family member gets suddenly bitten by a spider, you can do the first aid and then take them to a healthcare center where further treatment can be done.
18. If you have young babies in your home, take special precautions and recheck the area where their baby foods and clothes are kept. Your baby would be in deep trouble if he gets bitten or licked by a spider. His body would immediately be covered with rashes as his skin is very sensitive. These rashes would take time to heal.
19. Never underestimate a spider; you might have eradicated them now. If you do not monitor their existence on a daily basis, they would be back to torment you.